O’Reilly Media – Technical Conferences
In 2010, O’Reilly Media’s Director of Video Production contacted us to stream a four-hour event in Portland. Today, we produce video for all of O’Reilly’s North American conferences.
O’Reilly premiered a new conference ticket option in 2012: the all-access pass. The all-access pass upgrade offers access to a complete video catalog of every conference session, produced by Blaze Streaming Media.
The all-access pass is a win-win for attendees and conference producers. Attendees benefit from access to concurrent sessions they may have missed, and producers have access to a new revenue stream for the event.
As partners invested in each other’s success, we grow with our clients, as we have with O’Reilly Media. We produce an average of nine conferences a year together. Blaze Streaming Media is often capturing video in more than ten rooms at the same time, and delivering 200 videos or more just a week after the conference.
- General Session live streaming
- General Session same-day upload to YouTube
- VIP interviews
- Recording of all break-out sessions
- Quick delivery of all sessions as individual MP4 files with titling, graphics, and HD encoding
- Full-year planning, strategy, and support